Saturday, September 01, 2018

Favorite Healthy Snacks!

I like food, i love to eat and i'm nerver going to stop. When i go to the grocery store i try to find healthier versions of my favorite snacks. The key to eating as healthy as you can, is reading the ingredients and not the calories, just look for real ingredients - not  chemicals or added sugars.


1. Food Should Taste Good, Black Bean, Multigrain Bean Chips -These chips are a good replacement for the normal corn tortillas chips, they have a good, clean and healthy taste, I normally eat them with guacamole, pico de gallo or sour cream.


2.  Food Should Taste Good, Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips - These sweet potato tortilla chips taste amazing, it also has the natural sweet kick. I like to eat them simple.

3. Blue Diamond Almond Nut-Thins Crackers Crisps - I like to have tuna salad pre-made in the fridge to eat with the crackers or i eat them with cream cheese.

4. Terra Original Chips with Sea Salt - I normally snack these chips while watching tv or netflix. I like to serve them in a bowl when my friends come over. 

5. Simply 7 Gluten Free Quinoa Chips, Sea Salt - Same as the Terra Original Chips i eat them when i'm watching a movie or when i have the felling of snacking something.

All of these snacks have a variety of choices that you ca try.

I also like to eat mix nuts. I mix peanuts, cashew, almonds, pistachios, raisins and dried cranberries in a jar.









No comments

Post a Comment

© T I F F A N Y J O H N S O N
Maira Gall