Saturday, February 23, 2019

What's in my shower?

I know, it's been a long ass time since i posted on my blog, and i'm sorry, it won't happen again, i swear. 
Now let's get into what a came to share with all of you, lately i've been loving taking showers and it has become one of my favorite things to do on my daily basis. What can i say, there's no better feeling than pampering yourself to your freshest state...

FRESH  &  CLEAN



1. I chopped my hair, i've been natural for 3 months now and i love to see my curls pop. Natural hair needs lots moisture to prevent breakage; the products that i've been for my wash and go are the Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner, and the Aussie 3 minute Miracle.

2. I'm very picky with my shower gels, i like to smell good and feel fresh. I treat my self using The Body Shop Strawberry shower gel, it smells AMAZING.

3. And my all times favorite body scrub is the Soap & Glory Flake Away Scrub i love to use the scrub before shaving, leaves my skin super soft.




-LOVE T.




No comments

Post a Comment

© T I F F A N Y J O H N S O N
Maira Gall