Wednesday, January 31, 2018

35 FACTS ABOUT ME!

  • 1. Born and raise in Panama.
  • 2. I have double nationality: panamanian and american.
  • 3. My favorite colors are: blue, green, red, toasted orange, yellow, white and black.
  • 4. I don't like judgmental people.
  • 5. I keep my circle of friends very small.
  • 6. My mom raced me completely on her own.
  • 7. I'm only child.
  • 8. I have 5 cousins.
  • 9. I'm organized when i want to.
  • 10. When i was 13 i wanted to be a model.
  • 11. I have no tattoos.
  • 12. I'm an early bird, i wake up at 6:00 a.m everyday.
  • 13.I don't know how to drive.
  • 14. My favorite cakes are chocolate and tres leches.
  • 15. My biggest weakness is chocolate.
  • 16. My favorite foods are sushi, pizza and Chinese take out.
  • 17. I love cooking.
  • 18. I don't eat ice cream.
  • 19. I love frozen yogurt.
  • 20. I don't like to eat popcorn or drink coconut water.
  • 21. I love going to the beach.
  • 22. I love interior design and making abstract paintings.
  • 23. I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
  • 24. My favorite breed of dog is beagle, dalmatians and corgis.
  • 25. My favorite flowers are peonies.
  • 26. My favorite singer is Rihanna.
  • 27. My celebrity crush is Aaron Taylor-Johnson
  • 28. I love watching youtube.
  • 29. My favorite youtubers are the ACE Family.
  • 30. I'm not a fan of Game of Thrones.
  • 31. My favorite character of Stranger Things is Dustin.
  • 32. My favorite blogger is Aimee Song from Song Of Style.
  • 33. My favorite comedian is Kevin Hart.
  • 34. I speak Portuguese but not fluently.
  • 35. My favorite clothing items are jeans, booties and a leather or denim jacket.

No comments

Post a Comment

© T I F F A N Y J O H N S O N
Maira Gall