Tuesday, January 30, 2018

GOT TO HAVE - BODY SCRUBS

Hola guapas!  So, I thought I would share with you my favorite body scrubs, one of the things i love to do when i take a shower is exfoliate, i normally exfoliate once or twice a week, especially before shaving my legs, that way i remove all the dead skin and it doesn't get stock in the razor, there's nothing better than the feeling of a silky and soft skin after a shower.





1. Palmer Cocoa Butter Body Scrub. I've used this scrub for long time now, I first started using it when I was about 15, it's been one of my favorite body scrub and it smells amazing. When i was young i used to get acne on my shoulders and chest because of the heat and the sun, and i remember using this product and it helped me getting rid of those annoying pimples.


2. Soap and Glory Flake Away. OMG, lets take a moment please. These body scrub is A-MA-ZING!, is my favorite one to use before shaving and it smells sooooo good and it leaves my skin super soft. If you want to have a silky and soft skin after shaving use these body scrub.


3. Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub. I love to use these body scrub for my stretch marks and cellulite, i massages the areas where i have stretch marks and cellulite in a circular motion softening the area.


4. St. Ives Peach Scrub. I use these scrub when take i showers at night, because it makes me feel fresh and clean before going to bed.

No comments

Post a Comment

© T I F F A N Y J O H N S O N
Maira Gall