Wednesday, August 10, 2016

IT'S TIME TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

¿Fitness? Exercise? what is that? Ok, I confess. One of my biggest weaknesses is food, just knowing that there is a diversity of flavors gives me a lot of excitement and I JUST CAN NOT STOP EATING!. Luckily I've been skinny for 99% of my life. But simply been "skinny” is not enough and most people does not last “skinny” forever,  lucky the ones that does. It's time to do something about it, because I will not be 20 years old forever.
If you don't have time to go to the gym you can do it at home, just 20 minutes of your time, it don’t take anything, and I assure you that at the end of your exercise routine you will feel satisfied and you'll have a lot of energy during the day.
You can also find countless exercise routines on YouTube. The most visited channels i use are XHIT Daily, FitnessBlender and BeFit. So no excuse and JUST DO IT!.
-Love, T



¿Gimnasio?¿Ejercicio? ¿qué es eso? Ok lo confieso. Una de mis mas grandes debilidades es la comida, el tan solo saber que existe una gran diversidad de sabores me da mucha emoción y simplemente ¡NO PUEDO PARAR!. Por suerte he sido delgada en un 99% durante toda mi vida. Pero el simplemente el ser “delgada” no es suficiente y en la mayoría de las personas no perdura para siempre, suertudas a las personas que sí. Ya es tiempo de hacer algo al respecto, pues no voy a tener 20 años para siempre.
Si no tienes tiempo para ir al gimnasio puedes hacerlo desde tu casa, tan solo 20 minutos  de tu tiempo, no te quita nada, y te aseguro que al terminar tu rutina de ejercicio sentirás una gran satisfacción de haberlo hecho y además tendrás mucha energía durante el día.

También podrás encontrar una infinidad de rutinas de ejercicio en YouTube. Los canales que más visito son XHIT Daily, FitnessBlender y BeFiT. Asi que ¡ya no ti enes excusa!. Love, T

No comments

Post a Comment

© T I F F A N Y J O H N S O N
Maira Gall